Tuesday, September 23, 2008

extra orthodontist visit

Today I had to take Michael to Indiana to visit the orthodontist. His wire had come loose and was poking him in his cheek. thus, it was an emergency visit. It took about 30 min. to get there since he was in New Albany and then it took about 30 minutes to get back to school. What fun! At least he was able to get it fixed quickly. Emily goes to the ortho. on Thursday. Will see what they do to her bottom jaw. We ahve been turning her appliance, and are out of turning room. I am guessing they will get ready to do braces on the bottom.

Her top smile is amazing. I compared school pictures with the ones Doug took 1 1/2 years ago for our anniversary. The difference is amazing! She has a beautiful smile now. Once she gets the top fixed it will be even better. Right now I would say she may not have to have a 2nd set of braces (that is what I say - not the ortho).

No comments: