I got myself some photo editing software - found a deal at walmart and it was only a buck on clearance. I got microsoft digital image suite anniversary edition. Here are two pictures I gave it a shot at quickly tonight. I actually have had it for about 2 weeks - but just got it loaded tonight. It is very easy and I will enjoy having something to make my photos look good :)
As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
new photo editing software
I got myself some photo editing software - found a deal at walmart and it was only a buck on clearance. I got microsoft digital image suite anniversary edition. Here are two pictures I gave it a shot at quickly tonight. I actually have had it for about 2 weeks - but just got it loaded tonight. It is very easy and I will enjoy having something to make my photos look good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I just found some great photo editing software on the web - at www.photobucket.com - it's image hosting as well as tons of regular and cool tools to use to edit the photos - plus it's completely free! Just tried it today for the first time and I love it! I tried a 30-day free trial of Photoshop Elements and I'm just not quite ready for it, unless I buy a "Dummies" book or take a class. Great pics of the kids and tree! I'm jealous of your spring! :)
Post a Comment