As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Earthquake
This morning Doug and I could not sleep. We were both tossing and turning. All of a sudden our windows began to shake, walls and bedside lamps rattle. I thought it was wind - but looked outside and there was not wind. The birds were also going crazy - cheeping, and flying around. It went on for quite a while - and then we realized we had just experienced an earthquake. Wow! The news stations were reportaing about what they experienced. This station caught it on tape during the news. Weird! I guess the epicenter was in Illinois, just over the boarder from Indiana. Here is the link to the news station that caught it on tape.http://www.wave3.com/global/story.asp?s=8191459
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There were people here in Rochester that felt it too! How crazy is that?!
LOVED seeing ya'll!!
Post a Comment