Sunday, January 28, 2007

scrapbooking

Emily and I spent quite a bit of time this weekend scrapbooking. Doug and Michael were working on floors at Gene and Holly's house. Michael spent quality time with grandma and grandpa while Doug worked. Since Emily had a birthday party to go to, I stayed back with her. We watched movies and scrapbooked the weekend away. It was nice to sit back and relax, although now I have to catch up on laundry and all the other stuff that I neglected. Oh well. That is the way it goes sometimes.

Tonight I do have a great feeling! I finished scrapbooking 2006 :) Now my goal is to keep up with 2007 and spend time going back and finishing the years between 1998 and 2006. I have a good start on 2005 :) but still have some pictures to locate in albums and boxes. I sit back and laugh at myself now, as I got scrapbook stuff when Emily was born as a gift and I gave it away after a few years saying I did not really think I would have time for that or really enjoy it. Now I wish I had some of that stuff back, especially the good album I was given. Oh well. That is what I get for giving something away. :)

The kids have really gotten into scrapbooking, the only problem is getting 3 copies of pictures does get kind of expensive. I just picked up 160+ pictures from Walmart and have more to go as I realized I forgot a disk. Oh well. That is the way it goes. I guess they could have more expensive hobies. I just dont' know where we will put all the scrapbooks that they fill - they work pretty quickly.

No comments: