As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Friday, May 08, 2009
field day update
Well - we made it through the field day events without rain :) It started raining about 10 minutes after we got on the bus and has been pouring and storming ever since. I guess our school secretary spent the time between 2:00 and 3:00 answering calls from worried parents. Rain, thunder, and a school bus seems to bring out the worst in parents who do not have kids on busses on a normal basis. Oh well - we all made it back safely. My only casualty was a tooth falling out on the bus - luckily I had kleenex to give the boy to wipe up the blood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment