LSBD stands for Louisville Soap Box Derby - easier than typing all the words.
Tomorrow morning the kids are going to go take a practice run down the hill they will be racing down. They would like to race against each other and see what happens. Doug is kind of curious about how the two cars would do against one another. They will go from there to church - so I am sure they will be very excited at church. I will miss it as I will be at church, as I play at 11:00 and dont' want to chance being late.
Then on Monday Michael and Doug will be on our local fox news show along with other soap box racers and their parents. The news show runs from 5 - 9 so they have to be downtown at 4:30 AM. Hopefully Michael will make it the rest of the day.
What unique opportunities the LSBD has allowed the kids to have. They have had many great memories, that I would have never dreamed.
Wish both kids luck next Sunday, April 26th as they race.
1 comment:
Hope your race goes well. It's neat that Michael gets to be on TV too.
Post a Comment