Wow! It is hard to believe that it already thanksgiving. A time to sit down and thank the Lord for all that he has provided. I thank the Lord for family and for good friends. I thank the Lord for our home and two reliable vehicles. I thank the Lord for jobs and plenty of money to provide for our needs (and some wants). I thank the Lord for my class at school and all the progress they have made. I also thank the Lord for my children's academic success. Their success at activities outside of the classroom is also something to praise the Lord for - baseball, basketball, volleyball, soap box derby racing, band, music, art. I thank the Lord for technology - computers, cell phones and all the gadgets that I use each day. I thank the Lord for good health and the resources to take care of our health when it is not so good.
Thank you God!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving! God is good! :)
p.s. your dinner sound yummy!!!
Post a Comment