Tuesday, March 11, 2008

new bed - old bed

Well - I hope the kids did not jump on the old bed too much. We still have it in our family room. I have been having headaches every night since we got the new bed. It is very firm - and I think it is too firm. Although it is nice that my side of the bed does not move when Doug rolls over - I think it is throwing my back out of whack. After I get up and get going I am ok - but I am waking up in the middle of the night with mild headaches. Not fun. So - we will sleep on the old bed this weekend when Holly and Gene are here and then decide what to do. I really think this 2 month old bed is going to find its 3rd home. Kind of crazy!

What kind of bed do you sleep on? Firm or soft?

No comments: