As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Monday Cleaning
Today I spent time cleaning closets and cabinets. I purged cabinets o stale food, unwanted items, and boxes for items. It is a great feeling. Now I don't have to do that over Spring Break. Still need to purge the family room (will be a huge project - things multiply quickly) and hit Emily's closet. The kids rooms also need to be hit - but that will take a day when I am really motivated!!! OH well. I thank the Lord that I was motivated to do closets and cabinets today (actually I started last night).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment