As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
snow day!!!
Yeah! At about 11:00 last night they called off school. :) Well, this morning the freezing rain and sleet turned into rain. I am glad the kids went to play last night in the snow, as they may not be able ot go out today. It is raining pretty hard, so I am sure it will melt most of the snow :( Oh well. At least we have a day to relax. I purposely did not bring home school work - and so now I can't work on it. I will have to do something fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment