Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! It is cold and yucky here (due to snow and ice previously) but they say it should melt today. I guess it is the warmth of love that will melt the snow ;) I hope you all feel an extra measure of God's love today. He is so great! He gives us so many things - and I contstantly have to remind myself of that one. I always would like more, and more, but that is not what is important. God already knows what we need and want and will provide for us in His way - not ours. What a great gift. If I really had all the things I wanted - what would I do with them? Nothing productive I am sure - and God knows that. He loves us and provides for us.
This year we got a family Valentine gift - a telescope. It was on clearance at walmart - and is highly technological. It will locate items in the sky with just the press of a button. You feed in your zip code and it knows where you are. It is awesome. What a great way to explore the world. We plan on taking it this weekend along to the farm (we are doing our butchering weekend) and really checking it out. Without the city lights we should have a great view (pray for no clouds).
Have a great Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment