Saturday, December 08, 2007

gingerbread house making

This is the Gingerbread House kit we used - it was great and came from WalMart. Look in the holiday candy section - not the Christmas stuff or the craft section.
Here is our final creation - wow! This sure looks sweet. We had to make sure to keep it in a high enough place so Boo would not get ahold of it. He loves candy.

Here are some pictures of the gingerbread house Emily and I made. I would highly recommend the gingerbread kit with the white plastic tray to hold the house. It made all the difference in creating the house easily. It stayed together without any extra support. It also came with stiff icing that really stuck together quickly. After 15 minutes it was dry (I only had to hold the roof for 1 minute to make it stay in place). Wow! What an improvement over ones I have done in the past.




No comments: