As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
michael and the dentist
Today Michael was a brave boy. He went to the dentist to have a tooth pulled. He had a baby tooth that did not come out before the permanent tooth grew in behind it. He noticed it on Saturday - he said all excited, "Mommy, mommy, I have a loose tooth." I looked and then responded, "It better be loose, as you big boy tooth is growing in already." The dentist wanted to see him - and remove the tooth. Two shots and a pull later he had his bottom front left tooth out. He was so brave - he did not even cry - he just squeezed my hand very tightly. Now the tooth fairy has to visit :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment