As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
The Upside Down Show
When I was a child, mom and dad had a Vega automobile. It had a hatchback and my sister and I would ride in the back and lay on our backs. When we looked into the hatchback window we would see a reflection of the world and its lights upside down. We called this the "Upside Down Show". Today when I was flipping channels I passed a children's station entitled NOOGGIN. Since Michael and Emily were at school, I was quickly flipping through the channels that apply to kids. I had to flip back and double check what I was seeing when the title "The Upside Down Show" flipped up on the screen. Wow! Holly and I thought of this title in 1979 or 1980 so I think we should receive some royalties. What do you think? If I contacted them would I receive something for a copyright violation? I really think Holly and I own that idea :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment