Today I had my annual physical. All you teachers know, it is something that must get done over the summer or it will not get done. Since school got out I have been dieting and drinking more water as well as taking Boo our dog for a walk every day (20 - 30 minutes). I have been very frustrated over the pace that I have been loosing weight - when I did this 13 years ago I lost 40 lbs in about 3 - 4 months. I have only lost about 12 - 15 lbs. so far. Anyway, my blood pressure and heart rate have all become "better numbers" so I guess that is pay off also. I just have to wait and see how the other blood work comes out to see if that has improved also.
Right now I just need some motivation to keep going and continue to eat healthier and stay active. I did go buy a wii fit last night as we were buying Michael's birthday present, and Target had a free $20 gift card if you bought two wii things over $39.99. So - I figured I would go ahead and get one. Now I just have to find time to use it when the kids are not there "watching" me and critiquing my moves.
No comments:
Post a Comment