My friend Jackie has "tagged" me and now it is my turn to write 6 things that make me happy. Wow! Only 6 and do I have to think of six all come to my mind at the same time. So - here it goes...
1. I am happy to know that I am a forgiven, loved child of God. The ability to pass this knowledge on to my children, family, and students makes me happy. God really is a wonderful God!
2. I am happy when I see my children succeed at what they do. When I watch a baseball game that Micahel is playing well, when Michael dribbles a basektball and shoots a basket, when I see Emily dribble a ball down the court, when I see both kids zoom down the track at a soap box derby race, when I listen to Emily sing a solo, and when I listen to Emily play her flute. Even if they are not successful I love them and care for them.
3. I am happy when I am listening to music that is upbeat and cheerful. I love listening to many contemporary Christan artists as well as choir music. Variety is the key.
4. Getting e-mail from friends or family or having comments on my blog makes me happy. I love opening an e-mail from a friend instead of an advertisement or junk. Thank you to all of you who send e-mail to me or comment on my blog. You help make my day better.
5. I am happy when I wake up and realize that I have a snow day. Surprise days off really are incredible. I can be very productive or have lots of fun on those days, as I have not already made plans for the day. I am waiting for my 1st snow day for this season. We did have a surprise "wind day" when the wind from hurricane Ike came through. That was just as good, as we had power and no damage.
6. I am happy when I have all the laundry done, all the dishes washed, and have a clean floor. Then I can actually sit back and relax a little.
I tag sister-in-law Jamie, cousin Jamie, Rachel & Holly. Let's hear 6 things that make you happy!
2 comments:
great blog! I love the comments too - people are way too shy on the blogs! I miss snow days....they are great!
Just thought I would leave a comment--hope it makes you happy. I love you big sis!
Post a Comment