As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Monday, June 09, 2008
summer fun
Well, now I have both kids home this week for the summer. Emily had her race & Michael's baseball season will end this week (this is tournament week). Wow! Now I have to have more ways to entertain the kids this summer. We are not going on a big trip this year - we did way too much traveling last summer and need to stay put and regroup. We will spend lots of time doing projects and crafts - as well as some time at school working. I also play on going to putt-putt some as well as possibly bowling. Of course the library will fall in there as a place to go. If you have any ideas for occupying the kids - let me know. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment