As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Friday, November 09, 2007
Veterans' Day
In recognition of Veterans' Day - November 11th I had a Veterans' Day open house today. I had 7 different Veterans who shared with my class about their experience in the military. I also had 2 students who brought in items from family members who were unable to attend. What a great day to celebrate the wonderful country we live in and to thank our Lord for giving us people to fight for our freedom. I praise the Lord for all the members of the military - who helped to make America the country it is today. Thank a Veteran - and make Sunday a special day for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment