As a Christian mother of two wonderful children, I have been called as a mother, wife, teacher, carpool driver, softball/baseball/basektball/soccer/volleyball/soap box derby mom, supporter, lover, reader and many other things. Praise the Lord for these opportunities to serve my Lord and my family.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
hello from Emily
Hi! We went for a walk tonight with Boo. He was barking a lot. I am doing good in school. I just finished a good book - Room 1 by Andrew Clements. I am now reading These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder & Ginger Pye by Eleanor Estes. My teacher Mr. F. is reading a good book to us called Number the Stars. We are almost done with it. Tomorrow we are having genre day. We dress in a color that represents our favorite kind of books. I am going to dress in red for mysteries. I need 4 more points to meet my A.R. goal - I am almost done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment